Virginia Wedding Photographer | A Wedding Planner Timeline: 10-12 Months
T-minus 10-12 Months
Are you starting to plan your wedding and don't want to miss anything? Take the following into consideration as you plan your day.
The Top 4
- Guest list
- Bridal Party
- Engagement Session (Save the Date Cards)
- Work out what your priorities are. What are the most important aspects of the event?
- How many people do you plan on inviting?
- Research venues that can accommodate all your guests.
- Decide on the date for your Wedding and book your venue. Check HERE for Venues in Northern VA and beyond.
- Will you have the Ceremony and the Reception at the same location?
- If not, consider locations for your Ceremony and book your date.
- Begin asking your Friends and Family to be part of your Bridal Party.
- Start a board on Pinterest to gather your thoughts on decor.
- Consider having an Engagement Session and sending Save the Date Cards to your Guest List.
- Do you plan on overseeing every aspect of the planning or do you want to hire a Wedding Planner?
- Will you need a caterer or will the Venue provide refreshments and the meal.
- Begin looking for your Photographer and book for your date. They tend to book quickly.
- Take a break and start planning your Honeymoon.
- Go to Bridal Shows and get ideas.